Atlantic Area Food Export Project 5th Business Cooperation Meeting
Where: Celtic Manor Resort, Newport, Wales
When: 20th a 21st March 2019
Local organiser: BIC Innovation and Welsh Government
Wales is looking forward to hosting the 5th Atlantic Area Food Export Business Cooperation Meeting in March 2019 and welcoming food and drink SMEs from the Atlantic Area regions.
The meeting will be part of the prestigious BlasCymru /Taste Wales international conference.
- Find out about the latest food and drink trends in the UK
- Understand how to enter the UK market and have the chance to meet UK and Welsh food and drink distributors
- Meet food and drink SMEs from the seven Atlantic Area regions who can help you enter their local markets
- Build cooperative relationships with other food and drink SMEs to increase your competitiveness
- Find out about the exciting market access opportunities which will take place in 2019
- Participate in B2B and cluster meetings